John Beswick Ltd, formerly J. W. Beswick, was a pottery manufacturer, founded in 1894 by James Wright Beswick and his sons John and Gilbert in Longton, Stoke-on-Trent. In 1969, the business was sold to Doulton & Co. Ltd. The factory closed in 2002 and the brand John Beswick was sold in 2004.
Find us at the office
Kanarek- Prusa street no. 1, 91754 Niamey, Niger
Give us a ring
+48 362 334 509
Mon - Fri, 7:00-18:00